We provide end-to-end secretarial services for your business, such as registering your company, obtaining licenses to start operations, and so on. Also, we ensure that your business is compliant with the laws of the land.
LEGAL ENTITY SELECTION
We assist you in choosing the legal entity type for your business. We also assist you to get all the legal and regulatory approvals needed from the local, municipal, state, and central authorities to start the business.
LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS
We register companies, limited liability partnerships, co-operative societies, trusts, and non-profit
organisations. We also advise and guide about legal and procedural aspects of corporate affairs under the Companies Act, the Limited Liability Partnership Act, and so on.
COMPANY SECRETARIAL SUPPORT
We provide day-to-day company secretarial services such as:
- Issuing secretarial compliance certificate/statutory report.
- Filing annual returns with the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- Organising the board and general meetings.
- Maintaining statutory registers, common seal, minutes books for the board and general meetings, and issue of share certificates.
- Assisting in preparing notices, agendas, minutes, and resolutions of board meetings, and general meetings.
- Filing periodical forms for matters relating to directors, capital structure, the shifting of the registered office, alterations in the memorandum, and articles of association.
- Converting a Balance Sheet and a statement of profit & loss into extensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL) format and filing the same with the Registrar of Companies (ROC).
- Ensuring compliance in matters of events including the closure of companies.